Rutland Water Volunteering
Love Rutland Water? Want to be a part of keeping it beautiful? Then join us as a volunteer or ‘Park Lover’ as we like to call them.
Our dedicated ‘Park Lovers’ are responsible for caring and attending to Rutland Water and maintaining its greenery to ensure it remains a safe and clean place for visitors and the wildlife that live there.
When can I volunteer?
Our volunteering programme runs every Friday from 10:00 - 15:00.
What will I be doing?
While volunteering duties can vary, some key duties include:
- Woodland management
- Wildflower meadow management
- General gardening duties
- Picking up litter
How will I benefit?
As well as being rewarding, becoming a ‘Park Lover’ brings other key benefits including:
- An annual Rutland Water Park car parking pass
- A ‘Park Lovers’’ polo shirt
- Regular social events
- Option to learn new skills
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people
- Christmas party
- And… plenty of biscuits and tea