Book a day boat for fishing with up to three anglers.
Pitsford Water Park Trout Fishing
Please read the fishing rules below.
Pitsford Water is very popular among fly fishing anglers. It’s a tranquil scene, with its clear waters stocking rainbow and brown trout and attracting anglers of all abilities and ages.
What you need to know
Check out some facts and need-to-know information about trout fishing at Pitsford Water:
- The trout fishing season at Pitsford Water runs from 24 February 2024 - 31 January 2025
- Fly fishing can take place from both bank and boat
- A variety of day ticket options are available, from kill tickets to C&R, covering all ages and abilities
- Fishing permits are available from the tackle shop as well as the vendor hut just outside
- Accompanied children can fish for free within the rules and limits of the permit. Age restrictions apply to boat fishing
- Need tackle? Stock up at the tackle shop, which can be found in the fishing lodge
- We hold multiple fishing competitions every year across our waters, please click the following link to see 2023's competition calendar https://anglianwaterparks.co.uk/fishing/competitions
Fishing boat availability
View our calendars below for fishing boat availability.
Fishing Prices 2023
Season Permits 2023
1–4. Fishery day limit plus catch & release. Valid from opening dates to 31 January.
3. Valid for competition fishing.
4. Pleasure fishing ticket only (not permitted to be used with fishing competitions).
5 . Maximum 2 seasons following AWS course. No junior reduction. Valid 8 months pro rata
Our water parks not only bring vital water resources for the region, but they also provide a fantastic day out for all the family.
Whether you're looking for an action-packed day on the water, a spot of fishing to escape the stresses and strains of everyday life, or simply want to enjoy a relaxing walk in beautiful surroundings, look no further than our fabulous water parks.
Submit your Catch Return here ⇢