Equipment Hire - Just Add Water!
Rutland Watersports have a huge range of watersports equipment available to hire all year round so what ever you age or experience and no matter what the weather we have everything you need to get you out on the water.
Get ready to make a splash…
Helping you make the most of your time on the water, we have a huge range of high-quality water sports equipment and accessories for hire, including:
- Canoes (open top to seat up to 3 people).
- Sit on Top Kayaks (1, 2, 3 and 4 seater options available).
- Cock Pit Kayaks (single person only).
- Katakanu (seats up to 6 people).
- Rowing Boats (seats up to 5 people).
- Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Sailing Dinghies* (single and double handed, multi hull).
- Windsurfers** (beginner and intermediate boards and rigs).
- Please note, due to current coronavirus restrictions changing facilities are limited, please consider changing near the car if possible.
*Sailing RYA Level 2 or equivalent ability/ experience, please pre book.
*Multi Hull hire requires a multi hull endorsement or relevant experience, please pre book.
**RYA Start Windsurfing or Windsurf Level 1 or equivalent ability/ experience, please pre book.
The cost of hire also includes buoyancy aids, harnesses and extra paddles can be hired separately if required, while suitable footwear is available to buy from the watersports centre.
How much will it cost?
All prices are per craft, per hour. Due to current coronavirus restrictions changing facilities are limited, please consider changing near the car if possible.
Want to own your equipment?
Discounted ex-hire equipment is occasionally sold off at the end of the season. Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Alternatively, pop into the shop at Rutland Watersports Centre to see what equipment (such as Oshea, Z-Ray and Cross Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards) and accessories we have available to buy in store at reasonable prices.
Our water parks not only bring vital water resources for the region, but they also provide a fantastic day out for all the family.
Whether you're looking for an action-packed day on the water, a spot of fishing to escape the stresses and strains of everyday life, or simply want to enjoy a relaxing walk in beautiful surroundings, look no further than our fabulous water parks.