Rutland Predator Fishing
Challenging. Demanding. Rewarding. Experience the highs of predator fishing at Rutland Water.
At Rutland Water you will find pike, zander and perch with a real opportunity for multiple catches of zander and specimen pike.
Predator fishing – what you need to know…
With our predator permit you can take on these giants of the water and maybe even set a new record. Here’s what you need to know:
- Predator season permits are £290. These are valid for a year from the date of purchase at Rutland, Grafham, Pitsford and Ravensthorpe waters.
- Daily predator permits are £23.
- Day boats at Rutland Water are £27 (single manned £17); Half Day £21 (single manned £15); Winter boats available from 1 November £21 (£15).
- Season ticket holders receive a 10% discount on tackle and accessories from our tackle shops.
- All permits are available to purchase from the tackle shops.
Predator Fishing Dates - Boat Only
Predator Fishing Dates - Bank Only
*Costessey and Hollowell are season ticket only waters
PREDATOR FISHING RULES 2018/19 - What you need to know......
To ensure everyone’s enjoyment of the water, the Predator Permit must also be used in conjunction with the following rules...
Our water parks not only bring vital water resources for the region, but they also provide a fantastic day out for all the family.
Whether you're looking for an action-packed day on the water, a spot of fishing to escape the stresses and strains of everyday life, or simply want to enjoy a relaxing walk in beautiful surroundings, look no further than our fabulous water parks.