Rutland Predator Fishing
Challenging. Demanding. Rewarding. Experience the highs of predator fishing at Rutland Water.
At Rutland Water you will find pike, zander and perch with a real opportunity for multiple catches of zander and specimen pike.
Predator fishing – what you need to know…
With our predator permit you can take on these giants of the water and maybe even set a new record. Here’s what you need to know:
- Predator season permits are £290. These are valid for a year from the date of purchase at Rutland, Grafham, Pitsford and Ravensthorpe waters.
- Daily predator permits are £23.
- Day boats at Rutland Water are £27 (single manned £17); Half Day £21 (single manned £15); Winter boats available from 1 November £21 (£15).
- Season ticket holders receive a 10% discount on tackle and accessories from our tackle shops.
- All permits are available to purchase from the tackle shops.
Predator Fishing Dates - Boat Only
Predator Fishing Dates - Bank Only
*Costessey and Hollowell are season ticket only waters
PREDATOR FISHING RULES 2018/19 - What you need to know......
To ensure everyone’s enjoyment of the water, the Predator Permit must also be used in conjunction with the following rules...