Pitsford Water Visitor Information
What facilities will I find at Pitsford Water?
Pitsford Fishing Lodge – complete with information centre, fishing tackle shop and meeting room.
Brixworth Country Park – features a café, information booth, cycle hire centre, adventure playground and nature trails.
Pitsford Nature Reserve – is accessible by permit from Pitsford Fishing Lodge. Great bird and wildlife spotting opportunities await on the trails and in the hides.
Northampton Sailing Club – offers sailing and watersports for club members and visitors.
Where can we park?
We have three public car parks, so there is space for everyone. Pitsford Water is open every day except Christmas Day.
- Pitsford Causeway Car Park, Brixworth Road, Holcot, Northamptonshire, NN6 9BN
- Brixworth Country Park, Northampton Road, Brixworth, Northamptonshire, NN6 9DG
- Grange Lane Car Park, Grange Lane, Pitsford, Northamptonshire, NN6 9AP
Day tickets relate to individual car parks but season tickets, valid in all of the Pitsford Water car parks, can be bought from Anglian Water outlets or Brixworth Country Park.
- Anglian Water Daily charge £3.00
- Anglian Water Annual pass £45 (available from Pitsford Water Fishing Lodge)
Tickets are valid at all main car parks and car park closing times are advertised at entrances. Vehicles still parked after closing time will be locked on site until the following morning.
Please note, the fees we raise are invested back in the park so we can conserve more habitats and improve the facilities you use during your visits.
Parking for motorhomes
Pitsford Water has suitable parking for motorhomes. Car parks may be fitted with entrance barriers that allow for the extra height of motorhomes, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting in or out. Follow these simple guidelines:
- Please observe the car parking charges which are the same for motorhomes.
- Please be aware of the car park closing times as overnight parking is not permitted.
How accessible are you?
On top of the hard-surfaced track around the reservoir, there are several well-maintained access routes to our activity centres and attractions, all suitable for cycles, wheelchairs and pushchairs.
Brixworth Country Park itself was designed specifically to meet the needs of visitors with disabilities.