Equipment Hire - Just Add Water!
Alton Watersports have a huge range of watersports equipment available to hire all year round so whatever your age or experience and no matter what the weather we have everything you need to get you out on the water.
Get ready to make a splash…
Helping you make the most of your time on the water, we have a huge range of high-quality water sports equipment and accessories for hire, including:
- Canadian Canoe (open top to seats 2 people).
- Sit on Top Kayaks (1 and 2 seater options available).
- Rowing Boats (seats up to 4 people).
- Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Sailing Dinghies* (single and double handed).
- Windsurfers** (beginner and intermediate boards and rigs - non planing).
- Pedalos (seats up to 5 people).
*Sailing RYA Level 2 or equivalent ability/experience required for double handed, please pre book.
**RYA Start Windsurfing or Windsurf Level 1 or equivalent ability/experience, please pre book.
How much will it cost?
All prices are per craft, per hour and include the hire of buoyancy aids.
Our water parks not only bring vital water resources for the region, but they also provide a fantastic day out for all the family.
Whether you're looking for an action-packed day on the water, a spot of fishing to escape the stresses and strains of everyday life, or simply want to enjoy a relaxing walk in beautiful surroundings, look no further than our fabulous water parks.